Tuesday, February 2, 2021

FUNIE Learner's Blog 9

 Communicating with others

This lesson taught me the value of communicating one's ideas to others in a team. One such way is by using visuals or crafting short statements that are general and easy to understand by anyone in the team. It makes complex ideas easier to understand as it does not go into too much detail but merely conveys the highlights of the idea. One of the tools presented was storyboarding where stories or narratives are conveyed visually using images and short statements. It taught me the process of storyboarding and how storyboarding is useful in conveying complex ideas when implemented effectively. My group used this method and the results really simplified the solution to something anyone can understand, which further gave us a better understanding of the pros and cons of our solution and how we can improve it better. I also learnt of good collaboration through a 5 step process. This is useful for when I sight my collaborations with other companies towards making the solution to my problem statement come true.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool

Gravity ball Gameplay Summary: Physics ball game about dropping a ball from a fixed height onto different shapes. Gravity will allow balls t...