Tuesday, February 2, 2021

FUNIE Learner's Blog Entry 5

 Organizing Data

This SDL has taught me about data organization, why it is important and how it helps to convey data in an effective manner. The first article taught me how conveying data in a certain way could stimulate the senses of users, such that qualitative research and contextual analysis are delivered in a more incredible and understandable manner which makes the data engaging and interesting to read. I also learnt that design processes can be conveyed through data which would quickly inform development priorities for enhanced user experiences. This will help when I come up with a solution for my problem statement and are required to prove the solution's design through a design process.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool

Gravity ball Gameplay Summary: Physics ball game about dropping a ball from a fixed height onto different shapes. Gravity will allow balls t...