Wednesday, December 23, 2020

FUNIE Learner's Blog Entry 4

 Data Visualization

This lesson taught me how to convey data using visuals. Visuals help make data simple and understand. It also helps us think and communicate. An example of visual data is infographics which are created using imagery, charts and minimal text that give an overview of an easy-to-understand topic. For that, I also learnt how to make an infographic that is effective and minimalistic in conveying the required data. With this knowledge, I would be able to help others understand my data without having to explain to them verbally in detail, as majority of us are visual learners. I would be able to show the results of the surveys from my problem statement in a more effective and easier way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool

Gravity ball Gameplay Summary: Physics ball game about dropping a ball from a fixed height onto different shapes. Gravity will allow balls t...