Wednesday, December 9, 2020

FUNIE Learner's Blog Entry 2

Good data

Today I learnt what is good data and how data collected from sources such as surveys must be accurate, precise, relevant, complete, consistent and timely. This ensures the validity of the data collected such that it contributes to my research and does not mislead me or others. I also learnt how to make spider diagrams which were made to compare data between 2 or more different sources. Through the spider diagram, I learnt what questions to ask that is relevant and valid to the source. This helps me understand how to craft effective and valid questions in surveys or interviews for my problem statement later on.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool

Gravity ball Gameplay Summary: Physics ball game about dropping a ball from a fixed height onto different shapes. Gravity will allow balls t...